CAP. 09 Optometrists and Dispensing Opticians (Registration, etc.) Act
CHAPTER 09 OPTOMETRISTS AND DISPENSING OPTICIANS (REGISTRATION, ETC.) ACT ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
PART 1 Establishment of the Optometrists and Dispensing Opticians Registration Board of Nigeria
1. Establishment of the Optometrists and Dispensing Opticians Registration Board of Nigeria
2. Membership of the Board
3. Fund of the Board
4. Powers of the Board
5. Annual Estimates, accounts and audit
6. Control of the Board by the Minister
7. Registrar and other employees of the Board
PART II Registration and related matters
8. Preparation and maintenance of register
9. Publication of the register and lists of corrections
10. Registration as Optometrist or Dispensing Opticians
11. Temporary registration.
PART III Privileges of registered persons and offences by unregistered persons
12. Certificate invalid if given by unregistered person
13. Appointments not to be held by unregistered persons.
14. Prohibition of falsely professing to be a registered person
15. Recovery of fees.
17. Burden of proof
Download full document>