INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES TO DRIVE THE REGULATORY AGENCY’S CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CPD) PROGRAMME
Optometrists and Dispensing Opticians Registration Board of Nigeria is a regulatory agency under the Federal Ministry of Health. The agency invites competent, qualified and well-structured companies with proven capability to submit their proposals.
- SCOPE OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES
i.Conduct Continuing Professional Development activities in different zones of the country which include seminars, lectures, and ground rounds to update the knowledge of practitioners and improve their knowledge, skills and competencies in the practice of the profession.
ii. Arrange for clinical presentations, workshops, management lectures and hands-on training for practitioners.
- ELIGIBILITY OF BIDDERS
To be considered, potential companies are required to submit the under-listed verifiable documents:
- Evidence of Company registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Form Co2 and Form Co7
- Company profile with key policy statements and verified names and curriculum vitae of key personnel
- Evidence of payment of tax for the last 3 years (2015-2017), VAT/TIN certificate
- Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) by inclusion of Compliance Certificate from ITF
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2004 by inclusion of Current Clearance Certificate from PENCOM
- Evidence of registration with Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
- Scope of supply/service (list core arrears of competence)
- List of project history (activity description, client, location, value status (complete or ongoing)
- Last three (3) years audited financial report
- A sworn affidavit certifying that:
i. The documents submitted are not only genuine but correct.
ii. The Director(s) of the company had never been convicted by any court
iii. The Company is not in receivership, insolvency or bankrupt
- INSTRUCTIONS TO INTERESTED BIDDERS
Interested companies are requested to submit:
- Information on their organization and brief summaries of the key personnel to be involved in work, particularly their experience that directly relates to the needs of this assignment
- A description of similar assignment, including a brief description of the projects executed methodology, client, budget and project start/end dates
- A concept note on the assignment that describes in detail how the consultants would conduct this assignment if selected
- METHOD OF SUBMISSION
All documents in respect of the assignment must be submitted in an envelope clearly marked “CONSULTANCY FOR CPD2018”, sealed and returned to: The Secretary Tenders Board, Procurement Department, Optometrists and Dispensing Opticians Registration Board of Nigeria, Plot 5070/5071 Unity Estate, Karu F.C.T. Abuja not later than four weeks from the date of this publication.
- OPENING OF BIDS
There shall be a public opening of the bids immediately after the close of submission by 12 noon Thursday 22nd February, 2018 at the Conference Room, Optometrists & Dispensing Opticians Registration Board of Nigeria, Abuja. Interested bidders or their representatives are invited to attend.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Consultants seeking any clarification should contact these nos. 08185788952 or 08182002378
- Non-compliance to instructions or false claims made by applicants may lead to disqualification.
- The Board reserves the right to reject any bid and is neither committed nor obliged to give reasons for the rejection of any of the companies responding to this invitation.
Only eligible bidders will be invited to submit tenders for bids after payment of non-refundable tender fee of N25, 000.00 (Twenty-Five Thousand Naira Only) through TSA payable to Optometrists and Dispensing Opticians Registration Board of Nigeria.